Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carrie Carrie is offline

Default Data Fill in Visual Basic

I have a worksheet designed in columns. There are 0's, 1's & 2's in the
portion I am working with. I have set the 1 and 2's to coinside with a
calendar schedule. The 1 representing the start date and the 2 representing
the end date. In order to refresh my model I need the fill in all the 0's
between the 1 and 2 with 1's. (I may want to convert the 2 to a 1 as well,
not sure yet) Can anyone suggest a way to do this in visual basic? I have had
no luck and I do not want to do it with a formula.

Thx in advance
Carrie