Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] sandip.dhamapurkar@gmail.com is offline

Default Understanding and comparing stock market figures

I was researching on the same thing till now but I get the entire
webpage in excel. Do you mean to say I import the entire webpage on a
temporary sheet and then transfer data from there? If yes, I need
programming statements, not sure how to do it. Another question is, I
have to do the same thing for 33 companies, that is even more
difficult. Iam left out with only two things now, either do it
manually the way I was doing it or check for some kind of a software
which can interact with website and copy the data what I want which I
believe is very difficult to get.

Thank you so much for putting in your efforts.

On Jan 22, 9:47 pm, "Don Guillett" wrote:
I've not used firefox so can't tell you. Try it the old fashioned way
dataimport external datanew web querytype in your urlgoimport.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel