Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default Using formula in a macro?

I need a macro

The group doesn't function terribly well as a free macro writing service;
it's more of help to those who help themselves kind of thing.

I suspect you could get by very well with the built-in Find feature. Copy
your data and select the search range (col A evidently). Ctrl-f to open the
Find dialog and enter your number. Click "Match entire cell contents". At
your first hit press Esc to close Find and then Ctrl-v to paste. Then press
Shift-F4 to get your next match, Ctrl-v, etc.

--
Jim