Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lonpuz Lonpuz is offline

Default Using formula in a macro?

I am able to use the macro recorder to navigate and execute simple things. I
need to be able to use formula (specifically VLOOKUP) in my macro, and don't
know how to do it. Made a post earlier, but perhaps it was too vague as I
have yet to see any ideas. (Jan 20 Need to paste/update info to correct row.)

1. I have a row of information that begins with a number.
2. I need a macro to find the same number in the beginning of a list of
numbers all in the same column, and then select that cell.

I can then copy/paste the new information over the old in the correct row.
Hope that makes more sense.

Lonpuz