Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lonpuz Lonpuz is offline

Default Need to paste/update info to correct row.

NEW TO VBA and use recorder for most of my activities.
I need to update rental unit information when changed on a userform/display
sheet. I have all the information arranged on a data table so that each row
represents a unit, and the columns contain different info for that unit (ie.
client info, unit price, etc.). Using the userform/display that is populated
with the current data, I need the user to be able to alter it and update the
unit on the data table. I know how to use a index with nested vlookups if
needed to find the exact cell, but I want a macro to find the corresponding
row for the unit#, and paste over the row with the "updated" data. I already
have the data arranged in an identically sequenced row with the unit# listed
first, so I can have the user paste the whole thing.

Regards,

Lonpuz