Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default automatically create list of the worksheets

hi
if your are a total macro rookie, you may opt for a non-vba way.
right click the sheet navigator in the lower left of any sheet. you will get
a popup listing all of your sheets. click on to go to it. if you have more
that 15 sheets(i think it 15) you will have an extra entry "more sheets".
click it and you will get a popup scrollable text box with all your sheet
names.

Regards
FSt1

"Automatically create index of worksheets" wrote:

Hello,

I would like to create basically an index or outline page with a list (and
hyperlinks if possible) of all of my worksheet titles or names.

I found the following macros in previous questions, however, I had these 2
problems:
1) It is not recognizing ALL of my worksheets
2) I do not know how to make sure it constently updates

I am a total Macro ROOKIE so please give me the idiot's version of the answer

Here is the macro I found and tried to use:
Sub Sheet_Names()
Dim ws As Worksheet
With Worksheets.Add
.Name = "Sheet Names"