Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.links,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.setup
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Automatic Toolbar

Hello, I posted this question on Excel.Misc a while ago, but everyone
ignored it, I'm really desperate for a solution... any ideas:

I use hyperlinks to other documents, but I don't want the Web toolbar to
come up everytime I use them.Can I switch that automatic feature off? I
don't want to know how to turn a toolbar off (I've done that a thousand
times)! I want to know how to stop it from coming on automatically each time
I follow a hyperlink.

Any ideas? Please...