Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis Dana DeLouis is offline

Default Passing result of multiple split function results to 1 Array

Here's one idea. I assume your delimiter is the Space character.

Sub Demo()
Dim m, s1, s2, s3
s1 = "a b c d"
s2 = "e f g h"
s3 = "i j k"
m = Split(Join(Array(s1, s2, s3)))

HTH :)
Dana DeLouis
Windows XP & Excel 2007

"ExcelMonkey" wrote in message
I know I can use the split function on a string to return an array.

Array = Split(var2)

I have 8 string variables that I want to apply the split function to and I
then want to send all these elements into 1 Master Array. Do I still have
create the 8 individual arrays as a middle step or can bypass this using
some
sort of aggregation in brackets like:

MasterArray =
(Split(var1),Split(var2),Split(var3),Split(var4),S plit(var5),Split(var6),Split(var7),Split(var8))

Thanks

EM