Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Shaka215@gmail.com is offline

Default Help! Refrence a userform element from a textbox?

I'm trying to figure out how to refrence a userform element (a
checkbox -- say checkbox1) from a textbox.

When checkbox1 is press it is disabled.

The words "checkbox1" are entered into a textbox (say textbox1).

I have a standard command button I'd like to press to allow for the
variable of "checkbox1" to become enabled by just pressing it.

I have 60 diffrent checkboxes and based on what once is pressed will
enter it's own value in textbox1 -- I can figure out that part but I
can't figure out how to tell VBA to use the value of textbox1 as a
form variable...

Private Sub CommandButton1_click()
Dim LOCK1 as String
TextBox1.value = LOCK1
LOCK1.Enabled
End Sub

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!