Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Macro triggered by date

If Day(Date) = 1 Then
Call myMacro

HTH

Bob

"Lonpuz" wrote in message
At the beginning of each month, I need to copy/paste value over a number
of
formulas so the results become fixed. I know how to automate the process
using the recorder, but want it to do it automtically when the 1st of the
month comes. I'm sure I can do that by making reference to a today()
formula, but don't know how to write the code. My apoligies if this was
already posted somewhere, as I couldn't find the exact info I was looking
for.

Regards,

Lonpuz