Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BC BC is offline

Default hyperlink to sheet with name in cell

I have a Maco to paste a persons name in a new row on a master sheet from a
start sheet.
The persons name is now in A1 on master sheet. next time the name will be in
A2 and so on.
Before a new name is added to the master, a new sheet is created with the
same name as the persons name.
I cant figure out how to automaticaly make a hyperlink after the new name is
added.
I would like to click the persons name in the master sheet in A2, A3 so on
to open that persons sheet.
Is there a macro I could add to my program after it paste new name in Master
sheet that would do this? Thanks for the help. Here is what I got.

Range("C2").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("YearSummery").Select
With ActiveSheet
nextrow = .Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row + 1
Range("A" & nextrow).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Application.CutCopyMode = False
******I THINK THIS IS WHERE I NEED SOMETHING*******
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Activate
ActiveCell.EntireRow.Insert Shift:=xlDown
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).EntireRow.Copy Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 1)
End With
'

End Sub