Excel-lover

Thank you, David, but our problem involves only the titles, which is in Row
1. We angled the titles, then went to FormatCellsBorders and clicked on
the Left Vertical border and the diagonal (left to right) border to match the
angled titles. They look nice on the screen but when we try to print it,
only the titles show; the diagonal borders won't print. That is our problem.

"Excel-lover" wrote:

We prepared a spreadsheet and we decided to use diagonal borders on the
angled titles. Although we can see them on Print Preview, the borders won't
print. Please help!