Excel-lover

"David McRitchie" wrote:

Hi ...,
If you print gridlines, the gridlines will not be angled
File, Page Setup, Sheet, [x] print gridlines

But if you have borders, the borders will be angled
select all cells Ctrl+A (ctrl+shift+spacebar plus bitter words if you have 2003)
then use the borders toolbar dropdown or use format, cells, borders

---
HTH,

"Excel-lover" wrote in message ...
We prepared a spreadsheet and we decided to use diagonal borders on the
angled titles. Although we can see them on Print Preview, the borders won't
print. Please help!