Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wagz wagz is offline

Default User form

I am creating a check-in excel sheet for a motel. In the sheet there is an
option for the actual "Check-in" that brings up a userform. The clerk would
then fill in the appr. cust info and then hit submit. Once the data is
submitted I would like to have it go to DB sheet that would enter the patrons
info accross the columns.

How do I make the userform code recognise that it needs to go to that sheet,
and then look for the next available row to start entering the info in?

Is there a way that I can have a lookup button on the userform that could do
a search based on the first name and then insert that info from the db to the
user form so the clerk wouldn't have to fill in the info each time? Or find
out that the patron should not be rented to again?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance!

-Wagz