Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
camcrazy08 camcrazy08 is offline

Default On Cell click, start macro

Don,

Thank you for your time. This is exactly what I wanted to do, so you have
been a great help.

Robert

Don Guillett wrote:
How about a double click event? Right click sheet tabview codeinsert this.
Now when you DOUBLE click on cell b4 cell b4 in sheet 2 will be populated.
If you really want it to be automatic use a worksheet_change event instead
which will just do it automatically when you change the value in cell b4 or
the source sheet.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Address < "$B$4" Then Exit Sub
Sheets("sheet2").Range("b4") = Target
'call mymacroname
End Sub
For the rest of your code may I suggest you look in the vba help index for
FINDNEXT instead. Do NOT use selections where not necessary.

Here is what I am looking to do. I need to make this macro where, when I
click on a cell in column B on sheet one, it would copy the contents of

[quoted text clipped - 83 lines]

THANK YOU!