Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default How to concatenate in macro across sheets

Sorry that was my fault, I should have said
right click 'This workbook'
Insert module and paste the code into the new module.

Mike

"Gemz" wrote:

I tried that but get a big X and '400' error!

i selected 'this workbook' from the left hand side somwhere and pasted the
code there.

please advise..

"Mike H" wrote:

Missed you wanted a space so substitute this line

c.Offset(0, 2).Value = c.Value & " , " & c.Offset(0, 1).Value

Mike

"Gemz" wrote:

I would like columns C & D to concatenate with a space and a comma seperating
the two words in each of my many sheets. the columns remain the same all the
time.

How do i do this? i tried using the concatenate formula in my macro code but
it didnt work as i dont really know how to refer to all sheets. Ideally i
would like a click of a button to concatenate C & D (with comma and space) in
each of my sheets.

thanks.