Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Janis Janis is offline

Default trouble loading a range into a comboBox

Nigel
Thanks for the answer. It really is urgent. Helped immensely. :)

"Nigel" wrote:

You are currently forcing an empty ComboBox value into A1:A12, even if you
reversed the assignment it would still not load the ComboBox......use the
following to achieve that.

Dim c As Range
ComboBox1.Clear
For Each c In Worksheets("patients").Range("A1:A12")
ComboBox1.AddItem c.Value
Next c

Nigel

"Janis" wrote in message
Can you tell me why when I run this userform that it erases the values in
the
range A1:A12?
The userform initialize procedure runs but it erases the values in the
cells
A1:A12 and it doens't have the list in the comboBox but other than that it
runs.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("patients").Range("A1:A12" ) = Me.ComboBox2.Value

End Sub

And I ran it several times and get the same results.

What am I missing?
tnx,