Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Krogh[_3_] Frank Krogh[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a fancy way to open a workbook in a minimized window stat

Hi,

I have written a VBA application that initially open 3 workbooks - one of
them in a minimized state. The application then open several selected
workbooks . Each workbook is minimized, modified and closed before the next
workbook is opened.

Even if I'm using the ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMinimized, each workbook
keep flashing up a moment on the screen before it is minimized, and it looks
quite disturbing.

What I need i a way to open a selected workbook in a minimized way.

How can this be done ?

Regards

Frank