Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Split and re-consolidate master workbook

Hi Lisa

In one column there is a max of 2

See the example code below this macro
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm#AutoFilter

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Lisa" wrote in message ...
Hi, thanks Ron, I'm not really a VB programmer, but will give it a go. In
your example, how would I put multiple criteria in this line...

rng.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=Netherlands"

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Lisa

See the workbook example on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Lisa" wrote in message ...
Hi
I have a list of customer names and addresses that are grouped by Sales Rep
code. I need a way to split this list out into invidual worbooks to
distribute to the appropriate rep, then reconsolidate the changes back in to
one master again. After struggling all day, I've concluded that I do not have
the knowledge to do this, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance