Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Macros do not run when spreadsheet is used on a different comp

Also, for what it's worth, I disagree with you on this point:

The more research I do the more it looks like the code in itself is not the
issue at least if it is run on the machine the code was created.

If the code is so machine-specific that it won't even run elsewhere,
then you are writing it in a way that is not portable and probably
makes a lot of assumptions (which of course you can control on your
own machine).

HTH,
JP