Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RyanH RyanH is offline

Default Hide the #DIV/0! Error

Thanks for the quick reply! That is what I got already. I just didn't know
if there was a setting somewhere to turn off that particular error
description.

But I am having a conditional formatting issue though. I want Columns(Q:S)
to have a background color of red if the value is greater than 70%. The
problem is, if the cell is blank it turns red anyway. Is this because it has
a formula in it?

Here is the formula I have in the Columns:

Col. Q =IF(ISERROR(P3*24/N3),"",P3*24/N3)
Col. R =IF(ISERROR(M3/N3),"",M3/N3)
Col. S =IF(ISERROR(Q3+R3),"",Q3+R3)

For Example, (Col. Q) if P3 and N3 is blank Q3 show red, Why?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

IF(ISERROR(A1/B1),"",A1/B1)
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200765

"RyanH" wrote:

Is there a way to not show the #DIV/0! Error in a cell? I would like to have
the cell blank instead.

Thanks in advance.