Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default variable doesn't reference correct column

...along with a complete explanation of what you want...

This is the key. My observation, along with your observation
about the missing dot operator inside the With/End With block,
pinpoints the problem areas; however, I was not sure what the
OP actually wanted to do... his Set'ting of the variables in
question at the beginning of his code leads me to believe he
was trying to applying some kind of restriction on how the
code would proceed, but couldn't figure out what that restriction
should actually be.

I think the OP has solved his problem as he is thanking you Chip, you and I
in a response to Chip in a new thread he started on this subject.

Rick