Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Wordwrap

Set the MultiLine property for the TextBox to True. You can do this either in the property window or in code.

Rick

"WLMPilot" wrote in message ...
I have a textbox that is big in size to accept a lot of text. However, when
I typed all the way to the end (right side) of the visible box, then the text
started scrolling left out of sight instead of the cursor advancing to the
next line.

How can I get the cursor to advance to next line when I reach the end of the
physcial box size?

Les