Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Minimize worksheet but keep userform visible

Try making Excel app not visible instead of minimizing it.

--
HTH

Bob

"Marc Forget" wrote in message
I have a workbook with a Stop Watch userform which helps me keep track of
time spent on different tasks. It works well but I cannot minimize the
workbook which contains the form without making the form disappear.

Is there a way to keep the form visible? I'm already using a modeless
form
which allows me to move around and use other workbooks while keeping the
form
visible. My problem is specifically about minimizing the workbook without
hiding the form.

Thank you.