Cweed

Default How To Change Fonts In Multiple Charts in a Workbook?

I have a workbook with approx 120 charts spread out over 30 worksheets.
Each worksheet has 4 charts on it.
Each of the 4 charts has different data and Values.
I would like them all to have the same fonts (made the mistake of not
checkin when I produced the charts originaly ) but the X axis and
coloring is different in each of the 4 charts. I have tried copying the
"formats" but this changes everying in the chart but the data itself.

Is there a macro to help with this or possibly something easier that I
am over looking?

Thanks

--
Cweed