Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default VBA to TRIM data <--Rookie here :o)

Hello Dan,

You could create an object reference to a range on the ODBC Updates
worksheet, then use the TRIM function on the cells in it. For example

Dim rng As Excel.Range
Dim cell As Excel.Range

Set rng = Sheets("ODBC Updates").Range("A1:E20")

For Each cell In rng
cell = Trim(cell)

Next cell

HTH,
JP

On Jan 10, 4:52*pm, Dan wrote:
Hello -

I would like to use the Trim function on column C for a worksheet
called "ODBC Updates."

Here is the begining of my code, but I can't figure out how to call
out to this other worksheet and make the Trim command work.

Can anyone please assist me? *I've labeled a section 'Trim UPC's on
ODBC Updates' as I think that is where this command should fit.

Thanks! *Dan

Sub JCW_Refresh()

' Copy Current Case Price into Prior Case Price
* * Range("H5").Select
* * Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select
* * Selection.Copy
* * Range("G5").Select
* * Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks _
* * * * :=False, Transpose:=False

' Refresh the hidden "ODBC Updates" worksheet with current data
* * Sheets("ODBC Updates").QueryTables(1).Refresh _
* * BackgroundQuery:=False

' Trim UPC's on ODBC Updates
' (What do I put here??)

' Copy hidden Current Case Price into visible Current Case Price
* * Range("J5").Select