Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default VBA to TRIM data <--Rookie here :o)

Hello -

I would like to use the Trim function on column C for a worksheet
called "ODBC Updates."

Here is the begining of my code, but I can't figure out how to call
out to this other worksheet and make the Trim command work.

Can anyone please assist me? I've labeled a section 'Trim UPC's on
ODBC Updates' as I think that is where this command should fit.

Thanks! Dan

Sub JCW_Refresh()

' Copy Current Case Price into Prior Case Price
Range("H5").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("G5").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

' Refresh the hidden "ODBC Updates" worksheet with current data
Sheets("ODBC Updates").QueryTables(1).Refresh _
BackgroundQuery:=False

' Trim UPC's on ODBC Updates
' (What do I put here??)

' Copy hidden Current Case Price into visible Current Case Price
Range("J5").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("H5").Select
SkipBlanks _