Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] brianatee@hotmail.com is offline

Default ie Command to Wait for "File Download" and "Save As" windows

JP,

No Luck with "Do While ie.ReadyState < READYSTATE_COMPLETE" either.
Thanks so much for the help though. This is one of those daily tasks
that I'm looking to automate, so no hurry. I am happy to receive any
suggestions!

-Briana

On Jan 8, 5:54 pm, JP wrote:
Sorry, at this point I'm just fishing.

How about changing

Do Until ie.ReadyState = READYSTATE_COMPLETE

Do While ie.ReadyState < READYSTATE_COMPLETE

Kindly allow me some time to test your code and see if I can offer any
further suggestions.

Thx,
JP

On Jan 8, 8:09 pm, wrote:

I just tried Steve's code in place of my previous readystate commands
and unfortunately I get an error at Problems 2 and 3 at the line

Do While (ie.Busy)