Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WLMPilot WLMPilot is offline

Default Automatically select correct range

Within one worksheet, I have a "form" (for lack of a better word) that
represents a year. I copy the previous year and paste below it for the
current year data to be input. The same macro is used to enter that data
into each year. I do not want to enter directly in the spreadsheet, but
rather via a userform.

SPREADSHEET SETUP: The spread sheet is desiged to indicate the date I get
paid. Since I get paid, say on Jan 4, then the days that I worked are in the
previous year.
With that in mind, this is what Column A (Week #) & Column B (date) looks
like. Each date is the date for each Monday of the year.

A B
50 12/17/07
51 12/24/07
52 12/31/07
1 1/7/08
2 1/14/08
3 1/21/08
continues to
49 12/8/08

Here is my question/problem. There will be multiple forms within a
worksheet, one for each year. I need the macro to somehow know which year
(form) is current so that when a user enters the date worked in textbox1,
there will be a check to verify that the date is valid for current year.
Remember the current year of work will include a couple of weeks or so from
the end of the previous year.

Thanks,
Les