Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rampiranha rampiranha is offline

Default Excel Add & Substract in One Cell

Hello.

I am trying to setup a log for number of SMS sent. It will be in 3 columns.

Example: Column A would have the total number of credits; Column B would
have credits received from the Phone Company; Column C would have the debits
(SMSs sent).

For example let's say that A2 has a start value of 1000. When I enter 200 in
B2, A3 should say 1200.
If I enter 400 in C3, A4 should say 800.

All the changes should happen in Column A based on info I enter in Columns B
and C.

How would I go about doing this? How should I make it so that atleast 100
rows in Column A has this function?

Please advise.
Ram.