Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve[_93_] Steve[_93_] is offline

Default newbie - If a cell is blank

Hello,
I am a newbie. Anyway, here we go...

The project I am working is to make my life easier at work. So you may get
a lot of questions on here from over the next few months!!!!

Anyway, I have a command button that is to be linked to another sheet, if
pressed it goes there .. that was easy! .. but now i need it to check that
a cell is not empty B4 it goes onto the other sheet, if it is empty it will
not goto the other sheet ... if you know what I mean.

Sheets1 has the button and a cell that needs to be filled. if filled then
it goes to Sheet2, if not then it stays on sheet1.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080107-0, 07/01/2008
Tested on: 07/01/2008 21:32:33