Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] riccifs@tin.it is offline

Default check box help!

Hi to everyone, I'm using this code to simulate a check box
functionality, after format the cell with Wingdings font.
What I'd like to do is to modify it to be able to that:
Instead of use "ActiveCell" I'd like to able to set my own range of
cells with a character Value for check and uncheck AND for a second
range of cells I'd like to set a different character Value.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel
As Boolean)
If ActiveCell.Value = Chr(254) Then
ActiveCell.Value = Chr(168)
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Else
ActiveCell.Value = Chr(254)
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select

Hope someone will be able to understand my request!
Many thanks in advantage...
Stefano.