Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default 2008 federal payroll withholding tax

This site is for the official federal regulation for employers to determine
witholding amounts from emplyee wages. The part you would be interested in
starts on page 36 and provides tables based on the number of exemptions
claimed by emplyees on their w4 forms.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p15.pdf

"Bob" wrote:

Hi, I made a 2007 payroll withholding tax chart, and forgot how I did
it in Excel. I have the chart for a single person and a married person
but can't figure how to get the rates for married with 1-2-3 & so on
dependents.
Forget the IRS site they just give single or married, nothing with
kids.
Long shot here
Thanks
Bob