TFS

What do you mean by "one of my Save As options"??? I have no Unicode
option (or whatever it suggests is) in my "Save As" window. Just a plain
Saving window in which there're only the "Filename" and "Save as type" fields
at the bottom of it. I am afraid the person who made mistake is you, sorry
to say so. I've checked against several Excel 2K3 in my company and they're
all the same. No way to specify Unicode (whatever format) while saving CSV.

"Dave O" wrote:

In Excel 2k3, one of my Save As options is Unicode. I'm admittedly not
up to speed on Unicode and UTF-8 but a quick Google review makes me
wonder: are you mixing your metaphors by saving an XLS file to CSV and
then desiring it in Unicode format? What happens if you go straight
from XLS to Unicode?