Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jimmy Pena Jimmy Pena is offline

Default MACRO IS NOT COMPLETE

Here's another way.

If WorksheetFunction.CountIF(Range("K25:K62"),"ZERO BUDGET") 0 Then
MsgBox "I found Zero Budget in this range."
End if

HTH,
JP

"K" wrote in message
Hi , I want to add line in macro (please see below) that if I have
text of "ZERO
BUDGET"
appear in any cell of Range("K25:K62") then I should get
Message box appear that there is Zero budget. What should i put in
macro below that do the work which i mentioned above

Dim MyRange As Range
Const WS_RANGE As String = "B25:D62"
On Error GoTo ws_exit
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Target
If Me.Cells(.Row, "B").Value < "" And _
Me.Cells(.Row, "C").Value < "" Then
If IsError(Application.Match(Me.Cells(.Row, "O").Value,
Columns(27), 0)) Then
MsgBox "NO BUDGET IN AGRESSO", vbInformation, "INFORMATION"

End With
End If
Set MyRange = Range("F25:F62")
If Target.Cells.Count = 1 Then
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("F25:F62")) Is Nothing Then
If IsNumeric(Target) Then
budget = WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Target.Offset(0, 9).Value,
Range("AB1:AC9995"), 2, False)
On Error Resume Next
For Each c In MyRange
If c.Address < Target.Address Then
If c.Offset(0, 9).Value = Target.Offset(0, 9).Value Then
budget = budget + c.Value
Next c
On Error GoTo ws_exit
If Target.Value < "" Then