Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TST TST is offline

Default Data input and database record using macro's

Is this something I can even complete in Excel or is this something I should
complete in Access??

Thanks.

"Sum Limit and marking" wrote:

Is there a way to program Excel to complete the following actions using a
macro:

Worksheet 1: Input the following information €“

Quarter
Year
Name
Grade

Worksheet 2: Database of record from Worksheet 1. Data is automatically
transferred into this worksheet upon inputting the above information. Data
within this worksheet is organized as listed above in separate columns.

Worksheet 3: Upon inputting the information from Worksheet 1, a line graph
is produced based on the Name inputted from Worksheet 1. Line graph will
only show the previous Grade of that Name.

Please let me know if you can help me on this?

Thank you.