Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default Protected VBA vs RibbonX question

I've done a lot of ribbon work and have not had any problem with dynamic
controls and locked VB projects. So naturally I'm a bit skeptical that this
is an Excel bug. But anything is possible, of course. If you want to send
me a simple example that demonstrates the problem I'd be happy to look at it
and try to find a solution.

But then my VBA codes are not hidden, only protected for modifying it.

That's not true. When a VB project is viewable it can be modified.

--
Jim