Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Amend sub to re-hide comment when activecell change to another

Max,
There may not be a way, without going to elaborate MouseMove code.
This is as close as I can come for now. (my head hurts)<g
Jim
'--
' GS
Dim cmt As Comment
Set cmt = Target.Comment
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlNoIndicator
If cmt Is Nothing Then
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentIndicatorOnly
Else
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentIndicatorOnly
Target.Comment.Visible = True
'--

"Max"
wrote in message
Thanks, Jim. That works, but it switches off all comment indicators in the
book and I can't mouse over to show the comments anymore. Is there a way to
have both functionalities available & working simultaneously?