Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Terry K Terry K is offline

Default Code not working since upgrade to 2007

Hello all. I just recently upgraded to Excel 2007 and one part of my
old code is not working. Wondering if any of you have run into this
and might have a quick and easy solution.
Here is the code that is bombing
Sub sendbook()
On Error GoTo mailerror
Dim wb As Workbook
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim currdate As String
currdate = Format(frmMain.DTPicker1.Value, "dd-mmm-yy")
Sheets(currdate).Select
ActiveSheet.Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
With wb
.SaveAs "Daily Sales " & currdate & ".xls"
.PrintOut
.SendMail ", "Daily Sales for " &
currdate
.ChangeFileAccess xlReadOnly
Kill .FullName
.Close True
End With
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
MsgBox "Your mail has been sent", vbInformation, "Sucessful Mail
Send"
Exit Sub
mailerror:
MsgBox "There was a problem sending your mail." & vbLf & "Please
try to resend." _
& vbLf & "If you get this error a second time please contact
me", vbCritical, _
"Mail Send Error"
ActiveWorkbook.Close
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Call cleanup
End Sub

It is now throwing an error on Kill .Fullname and then showing the
mesage box for mailerror. The path to the file is correct and I can
manually delete the file. Wondering if anyone has run into this before
and has a quick solution or work around. I am not excatly what you
would call a programmer as I am sure you can already tell.
Cheers and Thank you.
Terry