Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt Williamson Matt Williamson is offline

Default Get parameters to create existing chart

I'm looking for a way to get all of the paramters used for creating a chart
so I can do it dynamically. Someone else created a fairly complicated chart
and I'd like to be able to re-create it in code so I can change the data
range and title but I'm not sure how. It's complicated enough that I haven't
been able to re-create it manually yet (so I can just record it and get the
params that way) I've been reading all of the dynamic chart code in the MS
KB and various websites, but I haven't found any code to document an
existing chart to create it dynamically.

TIA

Matt