Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vindhyawasini Vindhyawasini is offline

Default multiple text files to multiple rows in excel

Hi,
I have an excel sheet containing two columns "Text File Name" & "Text File
Content", there are more than 2000 rows. On my hard disk there is a folder in
which all the text files are stored. I have to import Line number 4 from text
files in the cell next to "Text File Name". The format of the excel sheet is
as below:
TEXT FILE NAME TEXT FILE CONTENT
File_1 (This content is needed from text
"File_1")
File_2 (This content is needed from text
"File_2")
File_3 (This content is needed from text
"File_3")
I hope to find a proper solution here.
Thanks.