Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Looping through Looping through is offline

Default Loop or If then Question.

Is there a way to loop thru a list of names and to assign a specific value to
them.

In C20:C1022 is my current list of names and we add to this list everyday. I
want to add a Vlookup formula to the adjasent cell in column D if and only if
a name is present in column C. (=VLOOKUP(R[0]C[-1],RepInfo,4)

Now the twist, after the cell has been assigned a value by the macro, I want
to eliminate the formula and leave the value. Once this is done I want to
move to the next cell and repeat.

The workbook I am doing this in can not have formula inbedded in it because
it is prone to manipulation by other users where one inserted cell the wrong
way will throw all formulas off and the tracking information will not be
accurate.

Any suggestions,
thanks
Peter