Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba.general,microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms
Ken McLennan Ken McLennan is offline

Default Automated Forms issue

G'day there JLGWhiz,

Check out ZOrder property and method in VBA help files. You could probably
use that to maintain the window order.

That's what I thought might work but I can't find it in my Help
files. Well, perhaps I should qualify that...

According to my help files, ZOrder belongs to Word, Excel &
Forms. The Word files relate to drawing objects, the Excel to the order
of series, and the Forms to grouping controls.

I tried to use it with the Forms object, but it doesn't appear in
the autolist that pops up and when I ran it with "me.ZOrder" it spat the
dummy at me and causd a loud explosion with flames and debris all over
the screen. Well, to qualify once again it actually just stopped and
told me the method or data member wasn't found. Hence I'm assuming that
it's not a part of what I have to work with.

I'm guessing that it's probably in stand alone VB but not in
Excel or Word :(.

Thanks for helping
See ya
Ken McLennan