Peter

Thanks for the tip Ragdyer.
And thankyou again to all who replied.
I hope this post will help someone else with a similar problem down the track.

Regards
Peter

"Ragdyer" wrote:

You could also explore "Custom Views".

This feature allows you to save individual sections of a WB, hiding and even
changing some formats, and *also* saving individual print areas and
settings.
You could also place a window on the toolbar, displaying exactly which view
is "in force", and allowing navigation between views with a single click of
the mouse, therefore easily enabling a different print area setting.
--
HTH,

RD

"Peter" wrote in message
Thanks for the info Ron, it's just what I have been looking for.

Now another week to figure out the best way of implementing it all and i'm
set.

Regards
Peter

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Maybe you like this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Peter" wrote in message

Hello,
I have a single excel worksheet, and due to area's of the sheet I do

not
want to have printed, (the data is to be printed onto pre printed

forms),
have used the set print area option to exclude those area's.

The problem is now I have multiple pages inside a single worksheet.

Each
page prints seperatly, so I end up with 5 pages with only a small

amount of
the full worksheet on each.

Thanks in advance
Peter