Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Ivey Mark Ivey is offline

Default Automated Build -- auto import of .BAS module into XLS or XLT?

Take a look at the following:

http://puremis.net/excel/code/004.shtml

wrote in message
I am using a version control system (SVN) to separately control my
template spreadsheet and my VBA .bas source code. I rarely change the
xls, but make many changes to the bas including client specific
branches. I need to track the code changes.

Right now, I have to manually build the solution by importing the BAS
into the XLS and resave it as an XLT.

Does anyone know how to automate the bas import?

I found a reference to how to do it in Word
(.VBProject.VBComponents.Import) but there does not seem to be an
equivalent in Excel.

Thanks in advance.

-Greg