Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pswanie pswanie is offline

Default small easy userform

thats almost what i needed... thanx

it needs to randomly pick a row between 1 and 50 from colum a. then check
that the number enterd match the row from what it picked the word.

and if possible delete the word it picked?... (i know im streching my luck
now...)

o. and the cancell button dont work. i get a error message on that

thanx bob

phillip

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Don't bother with a a form, just use an inputbox

Sub Test()
Dim mpRow As Long
Dim mpWord As String
Dim mpResult As Double

mpRow = Int(Rnd() * 4 + 1)
mpWord = Cells(mpRow, "A").Value

mpResult = InputBox("provide a number for " & mpWord)
If mpResult < Cells(mpRow, "B").Value Then

MsgBox "Wrong"

---
HTH

Bob

"pswanie" wrote in message
i got a userform. with a cmdbuton on a sheet named "verify" column a down i
got 50 words. and column b i got 50 difrent combinations of 4 numbers. i
need
the folowing code. 1 when i click the cmdbuton it needs to call the
userform.
2 when it opens up in one block randomly go and pick a word from column a.
3
the user enter a 4 number combination. click the okay buton it verify that
the number combination is in fact the one next to the word picked from
colmn
a. then run macro "editsheet"
phillip