Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ivor Williams[_2_] Ivor Williams[_2_] is offline

Default delete rows

I've a spreadsheet of inventory information that was exported from
QuickBooks. The resulting spreadsheet contains a number of rows with no
information in the column I want to sort on, so I would like to
automatically delete those rows. I'm totally new to writing VBA for Excel,
but I'm quite comfortable with it in Access, so understand it somewhat. I
also understand I can modify the QuickBooks report so the spreadsheet is
created in a format that will work, but I would like some assistance with
the code so I can start to learn what I'm doing in Excel.

Thanks,
Ivor