Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default vb add-in manager is empty

It is a third party add-in. It does not come with Office/Excel
Take a look here...
http://www.activevb.de/rubriken/apiv...viewereng.html

--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Pam"
wrote in message
I have been working on this all day. My VB add in manager is empty. I have
read that this can be a problem with being signed on to the wrong user
account, but I am the only user on this computer and I have administrative
rights.
When I pull up VB and go into "about" my version is 6.5, and when I pull up
system info it has the location of the files in program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office 12\Library but all of these items are the Excel add-ins that I
installed. I have Office 2007 Professional, and really need the API Viewer
add in for a project I'm working on.
Any help you would give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks