bnr32

Default Urgent: How to bring data from another sheet into a droplist

Hi everyone, first post here.

I have uploaded my excel file. it is 26kb
http://members.optusnet.com.au/adrianloh01/Boots.xls

I have a test tomz at uni, and i need to be able to bring data from
another sheet (sheet 1) from a droplist box on another sheet (sheet 3).
These are just sales figures for a motorbike boots (my assignment). I
have made the drop downlist that has all the "sales agents" in it, but
i need to know how to make it so when you click one "agent" the data
comes from sheet 1 and brings up the relevant sales information.

I have started putting the headings and needed columns on sheet 3.

If anyone could help me here, i would really appreciate it.

thanks,
Ady

--
bnr32