Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MyKeyJ MyKeyJ is offline

Default copy to next blank cell in colum

Ok kinda new hope i get this explained correctly.
What I have - Sheet 1 cell a1 will be receiving numbers from an outside
application. Each time a new number is pasted to this cell I need it to be
copied to the next availble cell in another colum. Basicly i want to create
a list of all the numbers that are pasted to cell A1. I have set a macro up
on the sheet to copy cell A1 and paste it to another sheet when ever the data
in cell a1 is changed. My problem is creating the list - specificly getting
the new number to be pasted to the next blank cell in the specified colum.